Guaranteed Christmas delivery does not mean anything to this company and when you call customer service and wait on hold for forty five minutes you get someone that doesn't have any ability to help!I ordered 2 items on 11/27 saying guaranteed Christmas delivery right on the order.I started calling a week or so before Christmas and no one had info except I was on the "list" that said I'd recieve my order by Christmas.

No tracking no information until the day after Christmas...

It will be here on the 28th. I'm soooooo disapointed!

I probably spent no joke over 4 hours on hold for 5 phone calls that were absolutly no help!

Had an Experience with Wine Enthusiast?

Comments

Brewton, Alabama, United States #1556

Sounds like a pissy customer.Called waited 20 minutes, hung up and got someone who wasnt in customer service.

25 minutes wasnt as bad as the hour i usually wait to get through to the phone company or cable company. I expected it at this time of year. When the person who wasnt in customer service said they had to transfer me i realized that this might be the result. I know that big companies have many departments.

I guess im not a *** like some of these other people.All in all i did get help, was a little ticked off but i hate to see dumb people defame usually good service.